Arkansas Unemployment Phone Numbers
By using your touch-tone telephone Department of Workforce Services provides a quick and efficient way to file your weekly claim for benefits. ArkLine (Arkansas’ Interactive Voice Response System) provides you with updated information. In addition, ArkLine can be used to verify when your weekly claim was processed.
- To get general information, press “1”.
- To inquire about your claim, press “2”.
- To file your weekly claim, press “3”.
You can call at 1-501-907-2590:
- for filing weekly claims (Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm & Sunday 12:01 am to 6:00 pm)
- for general information (Sunday through Saturday)
For Toll Free Interstate Support – (866) 392-7284
Reporting Out of State Address – (800) 461-9941
NOTE: The Interstate Office assists claimants that have moved out-of-state with Arkansas claims processing.