Colorado Unemployment Weekly Claims
Access CUBLine Online or call the CUBLine every two weeks.
You can call at (303) 813-2800 (Denver-metro area) or 1-888-550-2800 (outside Denver-metro area)
In order to keep receiving an unemployment check every week you must file a weekly claim, also known as a weekly certification or continued claim.
The purpose of filing a weekly claim is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
- Are currently looking for work.
- Have not done any work this week.
- Have not made any money this week (unless you are allowed to by the terms of your unemployment)
- Have not found another job.
- Want to receive an unemployment check or payment this week.
Therefore, it is very important to file your weekly claim every week to keep receiving your unemployment check.
If you delay in filing your weekly claim, you may not get your unemployment check on time.