1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

Can I possibly get approved for unemployment?

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by Madeline, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Madeline

Madeline Guest

I work for underground utility locating. We used to have more employees and the job wasn't so stressful. We had several quit and the company isn't going to hire again until disremember. This is making things very overwhelming for us still employed here. We are working a ton of hours and given way to many tickets to complete in a day. They are pressuring us to hurry and this is resulting in damages.
    I few weeks ago I quit, I stayed home for the week and searched for other employment, and my supervisor came to my home and asked to have me back stating that things were going to get better. and still nothing has changed. I am depressed, I have anxiety, this is ruining who I am as a person at work and home. is there anything that I can do?

2. Sophie

Sophie Moderator

This is a tricky situation. Please look of for information on relevant labor laws in your state that can provide relief.

If you quit on the basis of this, you may have to fight it out to receive Unemployment Insurance.