1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

Missing weeks.

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Kevin K, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Kevin K

Kevin K New Member

Hello, I don't know where else to really turn so I'm asking on here. I'm missing 3 weeks of pay and I have no idea why or what to do about it. I'm in school currently so I have to file through forms they send me via mail and get a signature from my school and return them. Everything was going fine until I got on Christmas break and could no longer receive a signature, I got ahold of someone and they said to just put "couldn't get a signature" down on the form and that it would be fine. Apparently it wasn't because ever since then I've had nothing. I've got in contact with multiple people through phone and emails but it seems the communication is non-existent in that place because no one can tell me what my options are to get the weeks claimed. They all basically just say "we can't do anything because we don't have the forms". They said they won't take them emailed or faxed either which is driving me insane. I've been able to get a signature on the last one I sent off as well, it's like my account is on hold or something and all my forms just get tossed. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

Update: I just posted that and the most recent form I submitted literally just processed. I'm still missing the other weeks, but I guess that signature did matter after all. I don't know why they would tell me other wise.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Sophie

Sophie Moderator

The only option left for you is to visit an Unemployment Office in the vicinity to get clarification. Please explore nearest centers in the vicinity. The information will be available on the official website of the Unemployment Office in your state.