Oregon Unemployment Application
You can file a new claim for Oregon unemployment benefits either online or by telephone.
Filing of New Claims through Internet is not available week days from 10:00pm until 2:00am, Saturday from 8:00pm until Sunday at 2:00am and from Sunday at 8:30pm until Monday at 5:00am.
- This system is unavailable from 12:30am to 2:00am each night for system maintenance.
- We have a scheduled downtime from 6:00pm – 8:00pm on the second Sunday of each month.
If you are unable to complete your claim online, you may call Unemployment Insurance Center and file your claim by phone.
The local area numbers for the call center are:
- Portland – 503-451-2400
- Bend – 541-388-6207
- Eugene – 541-686-7800
You can call 1-877-FILE-4-UI (1-877-345-3484) if you want any information regarding Unemployment Insurance (other areas).
Things you Need:
- Mailing address, including zip code and phone number
- Social Security number
- Driver’s License number (if you have one)
- Veteran/Military separation date
- Name, address, phone number of your last employer
- Date started and date ended employment
- How much you earned
- Previous employer information, depending on how long you worked for your last employer. Typically, employer information for the last two years is requested
Want to know about how much you will receive?? Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed ? Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits