Alaska Unemployment Job Search Requirements
Updated : June 18th, 2019
A work search may include:
- a call or visit with an employer about job openings
- submission of an application or resume to an employer
- or applying for a job on the Alaska Labor Exchange System (ALEXsys).
If you have any questions on how to register and create a resume in ALEXsys, visit your nearest Alaska Job Center or call (877) 724-2539 during normal working hours.
Click here to begin your ALEXsys registration and resume creation!
You must keep a detailed record of your work search. Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development may require you to provide this information either in-person or via the Internet. Failure to provide this information when requested will result in your benefits being stopped. The contacts you list will be verified with the employers you show you checked with for available work. Falsifying work search contacts will result in a determination of fraud.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles