Arizona Unemployment Phone Number
Updated : June 18th, 2019
The AZ Unemployment Insurance Call Center hours are 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. (except for official Arizona State holidays).
If your Social Security Number ends with:
|1, 2 or 3||calls are accepted on Monday|
|4, 5 or 6||calls are accepted on Tuesday|
|7, 8 or 9||calls are accepted on Wednesday|
|0||calls are accepted on Thursdays|
|Friday is open for all regardless of your Social Security Number|
Call toll-free 1 (877) 600-2722 to get in touch with AZ Unemployment Insurance Call Center.
Be prepared for long wait times because lots of people attempt to do the same thing that you are. Be patient and you will get through to someone that can help you. Even though it is annoying to wait so long, please be courteous to the person you get connected to and you will get a lot more help than if you are terse and rude. The staffers on the other line are over-worked and are doing everything they can to help all of the people that are contacting them.
Want to apply for unemployment benefits in the state of Arizona? Click here.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles