Arkansas Unemployment Application
Updated : June 18th, 2019
To activate your unemployment claim, you must first complete an “Application For Unemployment Benefits” which can be obtained from your local Department of Workforce Services office. This is necessary when you are filling a new claim or re-activating an existing one. Delays in filing this form could cause benefits not to be paid for weeks prior to the filing date of the claim.
A claim for Unemployment Insurance may be filed in person at any Department of Workforce Services office or on forms for filing claims by mail, which have been placed in most public buildings.
To file for Unemployment, or if you are a job seeker, please click here for a list of Local Offices near you or call the Information Desk toll-free at 1-855-225-4440.
For claim online, you can make use of EZARC (Easy Arkansas Claims) which is a web-based application that allows filing an initial or additional claim for Arkansas Unemployment Insurance via the Internet.
Please have the following while filing your initial claim:
- Your Social Security number
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers for all your employers for the last eighteen (18) months
- Alien Registration number or Visa number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Your complete mailing address and phone number
- The dates you worked and the reason you left each employer
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles