To find out all about Coronavirus-related unemployment benefits     

Arkansas Unemployment Phone Numbers

Updated : June 18th, 2019

By using your touch-tone telephone Department of Workforce Services provides a quick and efficient way to file your weekly claim for benefits. ArkLine (Arkansas’ Interactive Voice Response System) provides you with updated information. In addition, ArkLine can be used to verify when your weekly claim was processed.

  1. To get general information, press “1”.
  2. To inquire about your claim, press “2”.
  3. To file your weekly claim, press “3”.

You can call at 1-501-907-2590:

  • for filing weekly claims (Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm & Sunday 12:01 am to 6:00 pm)
  • for general information (Sunday through Saturday)

For Toll Free Interstate Support – (866) 392-7284

Reporting Out of State Address – (800) 461-9941

NOTE: The Interstate Office assists claimants that have moved out-of-state with Arkansas claims processing.

    1. Michael,

      Please clear the “Cookies” and “Cache” from the browser in use. You can also try using a different one. If the issue persists, please reach out to the Unemployment Office.

    1. Mark,

      Please note this is a private forum. Feel free to participate in this discussion or let us know your query.

  1. I work for jelly services as substitute teacher. We are laid off during summer months. Do I qualify for unemployment?

    1. Carolyn,

      Seasonal workers do not generally quality to claim UI benefits. Please call the Unemployment Office for more.

  2. I want to know how i can obtain my unemployment? My problem is that i gotten punished for 24 or so weeks but i didn’t know that i was being punished. They say i was working a whole month or so and i was filing but the thing about it is i wasnt filing. But i cant prove it and they stopped before the 4 weeks filing. Because i moved since than but in the event.i think they got a few hundred and i jnow its wrong and i should be punished. My question is how can i pay my bills. Is there some way that they can deduct it and make me pay it back? I hate it happened and i do beleave it was my ex wife but i can’t prove it or pay my bills. Is there some way to still be able to get help and they can still get there money back from me and some penalties to get extra or something cause my bills still dont stop and im gonna be homeless.

    1. Rodney,

      I can understand your situation. However, some of these terms may not be acceptable. Please reach out to the Unemployment Office and see how they can help you.

    2. The bank or check cashing place will have proof who signed or cashed the check. Via CCTV, if anyone but yourself signed the check that is a crime.

  3. The office I work at has been sold & I was retained with a pay cut and can no longer afford to carry 2 households as my husband works out of state I’m quitting my job to trail my spouse will I qualify for benefits if my employer agrees? If so is the waiting period still 1 week?

    1. Stacy,

      Please speak to the Unemployment Office before making a decision on your employment since it can be considered voluntary.

    1. Since the severance is a one-time lump sum payment, you can apply for benefits right away.

      The payout amount should be declared as an income.

  4. I need to know how to get a letter tell about me get unemployment during the years of 2009 thur 2011 this is very important it is for the Vetarns dept on a claim or a number to call for this. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please answer a simple Math question: *