Arkansas Unemployment Weekly Claims
Updated : June 18th, 2019
The Department of Workforce Services provides a quick and convenient way to file your weekly claim for benefits via the Internet. ArkNet can be accessed by logging on to www.arknet.arkansas.gov.
For the best results, be prepared with the following information ready when you access the ArkNet site:
1. Your PIN (If you do not already have a current a PIN for unemployment insurance purposes, you will be asked to establish a Personal Identification Number the first time you access this site.)
2. Your Social Security Number
3. If you worked:
4. The name & address of your last employer
5. The last day you worked & the reason you are no longer working
6. The gross amount of pay you earned for the week (Regardless of whether or not you have actually been paid.)
Completing your ArkNet weekly claim will take approximately 10-15 minutes. You will receive online confirmation once you have successfully submitted your continued claim application
In addition, you may call ArkLine to claim your week by phone. You can access ArkLine by dialing 1-501-907-2590.
To claim weekly benefits by telephone you will need:
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your Personal Identification Number (called your PIN).
- Your total gross earnings and hours if you worked during the week you are claiming.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles