Colorado Unemployment Application
Updated : June 18th, 2019
Colorado law requires all persons 18 years and older to provide proof that they are lawfully present in the United States before collecting unemployment benefits. You must provide one of the following forms of identification (ID):
- Valid Colorado driver’s license or a valid Colorado ID card
- United States military ID card or a military dependent ID card
- United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card
- Native American tribal document
- Valid driver’s license or ID card issued by another state or Canada
The first week you are eligible for benefits is an unpaid waiting week. You can apply for unemployment benefits online here.
You can also file your unemployment claim by telephone. Call at 303-318-9000 if you reside in Denver-metro area or toll free 1-800-388-5515 if you are outside Denver-metro area.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (MST)
Fax: (303) 318-9014
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits