1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

appeal issues

Discussion in 'Nevada' started by howl, May 22, 2015.

?

how long after you appeal do you get an appointment it has been 7 weeks already?

1. unlimited or a matter of months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. what takes so long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. howl

howl Guest

How long after you file your appeal do you get your appointmet it has been 7 weeks already?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator

They should not take so many weeks unless they kept you informed.

Please call the relevant numbers immediately for an update.

3. howl

howl Guest

Even if they received my appeal on May 1st should it take this long to schedule?

4. Steve

Steve Administrator

It must not. As I said earlier, please call the relevant numbers.

5. howl

howl Guest

Thank you greatly appreciated

6. howl

howl Guest

I called the appeals office the girl on the other end said I had only been waiting 5 weeks I still had to wait another 3 weeks she was very rude I have been looking for a job but I am 63 years old and haven't found one yet certainly running low on money what do I do to expedite the appeal?

7. howl

howl Guest

I called the appeals office the girl on the other end said I had only been waiting 5 weeks I still had to wait another 3 weeks she was very rude I have been looking for a job but I am 63 years old and haven't found one yet certainly running low on money what do I do to expedite the appeal?

8. Steve

Steve Administrator

Please wait until the completion of the standard timelines. If it exceeds, you can consider the option of visiting the nearest office to escalate.