1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

Employer changed hours, now I can't find affordable childcare.

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Autumn, May 27, 2015.

  1. Autumn

    Autumn Guest

    I was working part time when my employer told me he needed me full time or he would find someone that could. By sitter is unable to watch my son do to her having another job. I am unable to afford other childcare, I would be working to pay for child care alone. So was forced to quit. Is that eligible for benefits?
  2. Steve

    Steve Administrator

    If you resigned voluntarily, you will not be eligible to draw unemployment benefits.

Share This Page