1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

Quit Job to move for school, still eligable in CA?

Discussion in 'California' started by Casey, Feb 20, 2015.

  1. Casey

    Casey Guest

    I was accepted into a Masters degree program in Rhode Island at an Ivy league school. I have been trying to find work but am not getting hired. I cannot afford to live and need assistance. Am I still eligible to receive UI benefits?
  2. Steve

    Steve Administrator

    To be eligible, you need to have at least 5 quarters of employment.

    Please inquire with the labor dept in your state.

Share This Page