1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

relocating due to spouse's transfer

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by TFThompson, Dec 16, 2015.

  1. TFThompson

    TFThompson New Member

    My husband has accepted a position within his company that requires relocating from Arizona to California. Can I claim unemployment in California after I quit my current job in Arizona to relocate with him?
  2. Sophie

    Sophie Moderator

    You will not be eligible since unemployment insurance is only extended to those who become unemployed due to involuntary reasons.

Share This Page