1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.


Discussion in 'California' started by Mike, Apr 11, 2015.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Can I collect unemployment if I quit my job in California to relocate due to my wife accepting a job offer in Nevada?
  2. Steve

    Steve Administrator

    You will not be eligible since unemployment is only extended to those who become unemployed due to involuntary reasons.

Share This Page