1. This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.

W-2 Contractor

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Sandy, May 14, 2015.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Is a W-2 contractor whose contract was terminated or completed eligible to file for unemployment compensation if the monetary requirements are met?
  2. Steve

    Steve Administrator

    Depends if your employer paid taxes that contribute towards the fund in your state. You may contact your employer or the customer service of the labor dept in your state.

Share This Page