Connecticut Unemployment Weekly Claims
Updated : September 15th, 2021
In order to continue obtaining an unemployment check each week, you must file a weekly claim, also known as a weekly certification or continued claim.
The purpose of filing a weekly claim is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
- Are currently looking for work
- Have not done any work this week
- Have not made any money this week
- Have not found another job
- Want to obtain an unemployment check or payment this week
To file your claim online or check the status of your claim, visit the CT Unemployment Benefits Center.
If you delay in filing your weekly claim, you may not receive your unemployment check on time.
More on Georgia Unemployment:
Calculate benefit amount
Apply for benefits