Delaware Unemployment Application
When filing, the following information will be requested:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Social Security Card (may substitute W2 or pay stub with name and social security number imprinted on it, accompanied by a government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license),
- Work History – names and addresses of all employers over the last 18 months. Veterans for whom military service falls within the last 18 months must present a DD 214 (Member 4) form in order to file for benefits
- Your state issued driver’s license or a state motor vehicle agency issued identification card
- The name and local number of your union hall, if applicable
- A telephone number where you can be reached
- Reason for loss of job
Filing By Internet
After you gather all the above information, you must get started by following the below mentioned steps.
- Log onto the Department of Labor website at http://www.delawareworks.com/
- Select “Unemployment Insurance Claim”, under “Services” on the left side of your computer screen
- Select “File a New or Reopened Claim Online” under “Services” on the left side of your computer screen
- Click on “Start My Claim Now”
Once your claim is successfully processed:
- You will receive a confirmation number
- If you do not receive this confirmation number, your claim will not be processed
- This confirmation number is used to track your claim
- Print the confirmation page for your records or record your confirmation number as you will need to provide this number if you have any questions concerning your claim
Note: You may choose to file your new claim for unemployment insurance benefits online instead of reporting to an unemployment insurance local office to file your claim.
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate Benefits
Unemployed?? ——>Check Eligibility for unemployment benefits.