Florida Unemployment Weekly Claim
Updated : December 3rd, 2018
To keep collecting an unemployment check each week you must file a weekly claim, also know as continued claim or weekly certification.
The reason of filing a weekly claim is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
- Are presently looking for work.
- Have not done any work this week.
- Have not made any money this week
- Have not got another job.
- Want to receive an unemployment check or payment this week.
Thus, it is very important to file your weekly claim each week to keep getting your unemployment check.
If you wait in filing your weekly claim, you may not get your unemployment check on time.