Hawaii Unemployment Weekly Claims
Updated : June 19th, 2019
You can file your weekly or bi-weekly claim certifications online or by phone.
To file online, go to uiclaims.hawaii.gov.
To file by phone call HawaiiTele-Claim. For more information on telephone filing, refer to the “Hawaii Tele-Claim Instructions”.
Weekly or Bi-Weekly Claim Certifications:
- From anywhere in Hawaii, call 643-2222 or from outside the State of Hawaii, call toll-free 1-877-215-5791.
- Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 11 pm, (Hawaii Standard Time).
- Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 11 pm.
- If you are hearing-impaired, call your Telecommunications Relay Service and ask the assistant to call 643-2222.
Unless otherwise specified, a “week” means a calendar week that starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday. A week claimed is referred to by the date on which it ends. (Example: The week that ends on Saturday, January 7th is referred to as the week ending January 7.)
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles