Idaho Unemployment Application
If you are unemployed and wish to file a claim you may:
- Apply online at labor.idaho.gov/ClaimantPortal/Login
- Report to your nearest local Idaho Department of Labor office.
- Call your nearest local Idaho Department of Labor office.
If you are filing a claim against Idaho, but live in another state, you may also file your claim online at labor.idaho.gov/iw or by calling (208) 332-3574.
Information needed when you file:
- Your Social Security number.
- Driver’s License
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, your Alien Registration number and card
- The business names, complete addresses including zip codes, and phone numbers of all employers for whom you worked during the last 2 years
- The dates your work started and ended for those employers
- Your total gross earnings from those employers
- The reason you are no longer working for those employers
- DD Form 214, Member 4, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, if you were a member of the Military Service in the past 2 years
- Your county of residence if you live outside the state of Idaho
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits