Indiana Unemployment Phone Numbers
Updated : June 19th, 2019
If you would like to have more information on the Indiana Department of Workforce Development and about programs and services, contact at one of the following:
Benefit Call Center Hours and Phone Number:
Phone: toll-free 1-800-891-6499 or 1-317-232-7560 (TDD)
- 8:00 to 5:00 Monday-Tuesday
- 8:00 to 4:30 Wednesday-Friday
Tax Call Center Hours and Phone Number:
Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 Monday-Friday
If the information is incorrect on your Wage Transcript and Benefit Computation:
- Call DWD (Department of Workforce Development) toll-free at 1-800-891-6499
- Residents of Marion County dial 317-232-7436
- If you are hearing impaired, call at 317-232-7560
If you want information about your debit card account call the ACS (Affiliated Computer Services) Call Center at 1-888-393-5866.
Be prepared for long waits as many people try to do the same thing that you are. Remain calm and polite and you will get through to someone who can assist you. The staffers on the line are over-worked and do every possible thing they can do in order to help you.