Kentucky Unemployment Application
Updated : June 19th, 2019
You can file your initial claim either online or by telephone.
Individuals may file for unemployment benefits through this link.
The KEWES internet claims system is accessible for filing an unemployment claim or requesting your bi-weekly check on-line. The system is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm Eastern Time.
Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to file their initial or reopen claims by telephone. This is not a toll-free number.
If you have Unemployment Insurance questions, you can call at 502/564-2900.
To file a claim, you will need:
- Your social security number
- Your complete mailing address
- Name, address, and phone number for each of your employers over the last 18 months
- The exact day you began work at each job
- The last day you worked at each job
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles