Kentucky Unemployment Phone Numbers
Updated : June 19th, 2019
Sometimes you just have to talk to a live person to get answers to your questions.
- Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to file their initial or reopen claims by telephone. This is not a toll-free number
- To request your bi-weekly benefit check by telephone, call (877) 3MY-KYUI or (877) 369-5984 (toll free). You cannot request an Extended Benefits (EB) check over the telephone
- If you have Unemployment Insurance questions, you can call at 502/564-2900.
- To contact Office of Employment and Training, you can call 502.564.7456 or fax at 502.564.7459
- To contact Kentucky Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, you can call 1-800-648-6057
Be prepared for long wait times because many people try contacting the staffs. Remain patient and you will get through to someone who can assist you with your queries.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles