Kentucky Unemployment Phone Numbers
Updated : September 16th, 2021
Sometimes you just have to talk to a live person to get answers to your questions.
- Unemployment Insurance claimants who do not have access to the Internet or who speak Spanish can call 502-875-0442 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to file their initial claim or reopen claims by telephone. This is not a toll-free number
- To request your bi-weekly benefit check by telephone, call 1-877-3my-kyui or (877) 369-5984 (toll free). You cannot request an Extended Benefits (EB) check over the telephone
- You can use Voice Response Unit (VRU) and a touchtone phone to check the status of your weekly claims. This service is available on Monday through Friday from 7 a.m to 7 p.m, and Sunday 10 a.m to 9 p.m ET
- If you have Unemployment Insurance questions, you can call at 502/564-2900.
- To contact Office of Employment and Training, you can call 502.564.7456 or fax at 502.564.7459
- To contact Kentucky Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, you can call 1-800-648-6057
Be prepared for long wait times because many people try contacting the staff. Remain patient and you will get through to someone who can assist you with your queries.