Kentucky Unemployment Weekly Claims
Updated : June 19th, 2019
In order to keep receiving an unemployment check every week you must file a weekly claim, also known as a weekly certification or continued claim. You can file either online or by telephone.
The KEWES (Kentucky’s Electronic Workplace for Employment Services ) internet claims system is accessible for requesting your bi-weekly check on-line. The system is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM and Sunday from 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM Eastern Time. You cannot file a claim or request a bi-weekly check on Saturdays.
To request your bi-weekly benefit check by telephone, you can call at (877) 3MY-KYUI or (877) 369-5984 (toll free).
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles