Louisiana Unemployment Application
To file a claim for unemployment insurance, you may contact the UI Call Center at 1-866-783-5567 or you may file online.
Before filing a claim, you will need the following information:
- Your social security number
- Names, addresses, job-site locations and telephone numbers of any employers for whom you worked during the last 18 months
- Name and local number of union hall (if applicable)
- Alien registration number (if applicable)
- The member-4 copy of your DD214 (if you served in the military during the last 18 months)
- Your SF-8 and SF-50 (if you worked for a federal employer during the last 18 months). However, do not delay filing if you cannot locate your federal documents.
Note: It is advised to file your claims online as it is easy and less time taking. Filing by telephone requires long wait times as many people try to call to the same number.
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles