Maryland Unemployment Phone Number
Updated : June 20th, 2019
The Division of Unemployment Insurance carries out almost all business by telephone.
If you live in a state other than Maryland and do not normally commute to Maryland to work, you must file your claim in an office that is located in your state of residence. Please check your local state of residence telephone book for information.
Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
File your claim in the claim center located closest to your home.
|Location||Phone Number to File a Claim||Area Served|
|Baltimore Metro South|
Anne Arundel County
Prince George’s County
St. Mary’s County
|Cumberland Center Claim||301-723-2000|
|Salisbury Claim Center|
Queen Anne’s County
|Towson Claim Center|
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles