Massachusetts Unemployment Job Training
Updated : February 18th, 2021
JobQuest is an online job search tool that collects jobs from various sources like state agencies, local employers and job sites like U.S. Jobs .
Devoted job counselors can
- work with you on your job search
- help you write your resume, cover letters
- access online job resources
- connect you with hiring employers
- recommend training to upgrade your skills and more
- give you tips for Staying Motivated During Your Job Search
- help you with interviewing tips and the building networks
Training and education are vital tools to make you more profitable to employers. Over the next decade, two-thirds of all jobs will need no less than some education beyond a high school diploma. Industry-recognized credentials, certificates, licenses, and Associate Degrees are becoming the new minimum standard to be eligible for jobs.
To help you stay competitive, the Commonwealth offers a variety of opportunities for job seekers to obtain the education and skills needed for good-paying jobs and careers.
Once you’ve decided what type of training program works for you, you’ll need to find a school or organization that offers this program. On the right you’ll find some helpful tools to assist you in making this important choice. If you need extra help selecting a school, please visit your nearest Massachusetts One-Stop Career Center.