Mississippi Unemployment Application
Updated : June 12th, 2019
There are 3 ways to register: online, at the WIN Job Center nearest you, or by phone.
Online: to register and file your claim for unemployment benefits, click here. If you do not have access to a computer, you may use the computers at the public libraries in your community. The WIN Job Centers also have computers you may use to register and file your claim.
At the WIN Job Center: if you do not have access to a computer, you may go to the WIN Job Center nearest you and use the computers there. If you find that you need assistance from one of the employment representatives at the WIN Job Center, they will be happy to help you.
By phone: You may register and file your claim by calling 601-855-3133 or 1-888-844-3577, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central Standard Time.
Whether you register and file online, at the WIN Job Center or by phone, you will be required to provide these five things to complete your application to receive an unemployment check:
- Your Social Security number
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers for all your employers for the last eighteen (18) months
- Alien Registration number or Visa number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Your complete mailing address and phone number
- The dates you worked and the reason you left each employer
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits