Nevada Unemployment Job Search Requirements
Updated : June 20th, 2019
- You must keep a record of all your work searches. Your work search will be verified. You will be asked to produce your record from time to time .
- During an eligibility Review Interview, you will be asked what you did to try to find a job. Failure to offer your work search records when requested may outcome in denial of benefits.
- Nevada Job Search Requirements are:
- You must be enthusiastically be looking for a job.
- You must make at least 2 job contacts per week. Job contacts include filling out job applications and sending resumes.
- You must keep a record of all of your job search activities, including a record of all job contacts.
- You must not be disabled. If you are disabled there are different programs obtainable to assist you and your unemployment counselor or local unemployment office can direct you to those resources. (These resources include Social Security Disability).