New Hampshire Unemployment Application

Filing for Unemployment Compensation can be done by:

  1. Online
  2. Visiting one of the local offices

If you live in another State and your last employment was in New Hampshire, you may file your claim over the Internet. If you do not have access to the internet or need language assistance, please visit your local Employment Security Office.

The application is available online in Spanish. If you are unable to report to a local office, call 1-800-266-2252 during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm EST).

Have This Information Ready Before You File:

  1. Your Social Security Number
  2. Address (mailing and home address)
  3. Telephone Number
  4. E-mail Address
  5. Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
  6. Amount of separation, holiday, sick, or retirement pay you received or will receive
  7. Military Form DD-214, member 4 copy (if you were in the military in the past year)
  8. Form SF-8 (if you worked for the Federal government in the past year)

In addition, for each employer you worked for in the past 18 months, have the following information available when you file:

  • Complete name and address of each employer (including zip code)
  • Payroll address if different
  • Employer’s telephone number (including area code)
  • Beginning and ending dates of employment (day, month and year)
  • Reason for separation

Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here

Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits

  1. NH based company, but the actual job sites are in different states. When I file for unemployment in NH my state of residency and they NH Employment ask for physical work loaction what should I put down since it has been different each week.

    • Please check for any suitable option.

      Otherwise, please call the claims center on the phone numbers provided for further direction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *