North Dakota Unemployment Application
Updated : June 20th, 2019
You must file a new claim or reopen an existing claim online (Job Service North Dakota’s UI ICE internet site) or by calling the claims center at 701-328-4995 (TTY: 800-366-6888) in order to receive unemployment insurance benefits. Your claim is effective the Sunday of the week in which you file your claim. Job Service cannot backdate your claim.
Information Needed While Filing Claim
- Your Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone number of all employers for whom you worked in the last 18 months or since last registering
- Wage you are willing to accept
- Union Local name and number
- DD214 member copy 4 (proof of military service and wages)
- SF8 and SF50 (proof of federal civilian service and wages)
- Your alien identification number (non-U.S. citizen authorized to work in the U.S.)
Note: The unemployment insurance online and phone systems are unavailable from 10 p.m. to midnight (CT), Monday through Friday and periodically for system maintenance. The Claims Center is staffed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. You can complete questions by phone after normal business hours but must call back during regular business hours if you are required to speak with a claims center representative.
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–>Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed?? ——>Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits
North Dakota Benefits
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- Climate Change and its Impact on Global Jobs, and the Economy: Which Sectors Will Be Hit?
- How Coronavirus Will Affect the U.S Job Market & Global Economy
- 8 Jobs You Can Get This Valentine’s Day
- How To Get Hired With No Experience
- View all articles