Oregon Unemployment Application
Updated : February 18th, 2021
Applicants who wish to open a new claim for Oregon unemployment insurance can do so by either calling the Unemployment Insurance Agency or through the Internet. However, the option to file your claim through the internet is not available during the following timings due to maintenance routines:
Weekdays -10:00 pm to 2:00 am, Saturday 8:00 pm to Sunday 2:00 am, Sunday 8:30 pm to Monday 5:00 am.
The online claim facility will be unavailable every day from 12:30 pm t0 2:00 am and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm every second Sunday of the month.
In case your attempt to file online fails or if you don’t have the facility to do it, claims can be filed through telephone calls. Following are the numbers of the local centers
- Bend, Madras, Prineville, Redmond 541-388-4066
- Dallas, Salem local area 503-375-7900
- Newberg, Portland, Woodburn 503-224-0405
If you have any doubts regarding the filing process or related matters, you can call 1-800-FILE-4-UI (1-877-345-3484).
You will need the following information when you start a new claim –
- Full name, mailing address, phone number
- Social security number
- Personal identification number
- Wages earned during the base period
- Employment history during the base period, which includes
- Names of all employers you worked for
- Address, contact details of base period employers
- Start and end dates of jobs held during the base period
- Driver’s license (if any)
- Veteran/Military separation date
- Alien registration number, if you are not a citizen of the U.S.
Want to know about how much you will receive?? Calculate your benefits here
Unemployed? Check your eligibility for unemployment benefits