Oregon Unemployment Phone Numbers
For questions about your claim that cannot be answered from our website or from the Online Claim System, please call the Unemployment Insurance Call Center.
- Bend, Madras, Prineville, Redmond – 541-388-4066
- Dallas, Salem local area – 503-375-7900
- Newberg, Portland, Woodburn – 503-224-0405
- Metro / NW Oregon Portland – (503) 292-2057 and Salem – (503)947-1500
- Eastern / Central Oregon – Bend (541) 388-6207
- All other locations – (877) 345-3484/(800) 982-8920
- UI Center – 97309-5068
For information regarding Overpayments of Unemployment Insurance: Call: 1-800-553-5396
Oregon’s Unemployment Insurance (UI) call center is presently experiencing very high call volumes. This has resulted in busy signals and longer hold times. Hang up and try to call the local area phone number for the call center. If you continue to receive a busy signal, please wait several hours before attempting contact again. Do not call repeatedly within a short span of time. You will have a better chance of getting through if you call later in the week and later in the day. The Employment Department is dedicated to providing good customer service.