Pennsylvania Unemployment Phone Number
Updated : June 21st, 2019
In case you have filed an application for unemployment compensation benefits within the last year, and have a particular question about your claim or your eligibility, call the PA Unemployment Phone Number: Toll-Free: 1-888-313-7284.
UC service center hours of operation are 8 a.m.- 4p.m Monday through Friday with Mondays being heavy call days. Due to extremely heavy call volume, it is advisable to use the Internet to apply for benefits and verify check benefit amounts. If you still need to get in touch, please call the UC service center later in the day and later in the week, when call volume is lighter.
When you call the PA unemployment phone number, ensure that you have:
- Social security number
- Dates of employment
- Names and addresses of your employers
- Gross earnings
- Driver’s license number
You will also need a pen and paper to write down your claim number and any other relevant details.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles