Pennsylvania Unemployment Weekly Claim
Updated : June 21st, 2019
In order to keep obtaining an unemployment check every week, you must file a weekly claim, also known as a weekly certification or continued claim.
The purpose of filing a weekly claim is to tell the unemployment agency that you:
- Are currently looking for work.
- Have not done any work this week.
- Have not earned anything this week
- Have not found another job.
- Want to receive an unemployment check or payment this week.
Generally, you must file for two weeks at once and is called a biweekly claim. However, you need to certify that you’re eligible for the benefits each week separately.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles