• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
asked in Illinois by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
If you have documentation for losing job for no fault of yours, then you can claim benefits.

Generally Being fired from my employer for certain things marks you as ineligible for rehire. Eligibility requires a wage less person to have been earned the determined amount of income while he was working  in the base period duration. This earned revenue will determine the benefit compensation.
answered by
edited by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer