• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
If so, and assuming I would return to work, once there is a congressional resolution, would I still need to look for a job to be eligible?
asked in New Mexico by

1 Answer

0 votes
In the event of a Federal government shutdown, Federal employees may be eligible for Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE).

The UCFE program is administered by state unemployment
insurance (UI) agencies acting as agents of the Federal government. The program is operated under the same terms and conditions that apply to regular state UI.

Please contact your state authority for further information on this scheme.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions