• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I was hired to work a temporary job for the state. When it ends, do I have to have worked more than 1,000 hours to draw unemployment.
asked in Kansas by

1 Answer

0 votes
You must meet the eligibility requirement that includes fulfilling  the min. tenure worked.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer