• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I already get my unemployment benefits. I want to make sure that I can keep getting them while I go to school for a trade. Heating and air conditioning would be my choice.
asked in Eligibility Criteria by

1 Answer

0 votes
Depends. Your state may have exceptions for a certain type of schooling.

Please call to check.
answered by (23.8k points)

Related questions