• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
–1 vote
Am I eligible for PA-UC benefits if I am a non-professional, full-time teachers' aide,  off for 3 months during school vacation with NO pay.  PA-UC is deducted from our paychecks every pay?
asked in Eligibility Criteria by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
If your employer has paid unemployment taxes, then yes. All businesses and institutions are required to pay unemployment taxes on behalf of their employees, so you should be fine.

But here is the thing - you must have lost your job to be eligibile. Do you have documentation for losing job with no fault of your - involunteerily
answered by
selected by

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers
0 votes
1 answer