• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I have worked for the same company for 18 months. I am being forced to relocate for the safety of my family. I need time to set my children up in a new school and neighborhood. I plan to be seeking work immediately, but I will need some money to survive until I am able to obtain feesable employment.
asked in Eligibility Criteria by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
Allowances are made for such circumstances, you need to provide your local unemployment office of e details and they will make a determination.
answered by (15.6k points)

Related questions

–1 vote
1 answer