• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
Will she qualify for UE?
asked in California by

1 Answer

0 votes

It depends largely on the situation, your wife's employer, and the unemployment laws in the state you currently live in and the one you are moving to. Not everyone who applies for benefits when relocating gets approved. Unemployment benefits may be available if you are relocating because your spouse has a new job in a new city. Call unemployment as soon as they open and get someone on the phone or go the office and speak with someone. You need real answers from unemployment.

answered by

Related questions