• Register
This is a public discussion forum. You must contact State Unemployment authorities to get accurate & up-to-date information.
0 votes
I worked for 9 years in Philadelphia, PA. I started claiming in PA after I was laid off. I very recently moved to Washington State, to look for work,  and the PA BiWeekly Claim is asking me to update my address information if it changes (which it has). Will PA continue to pay my Unemployment benefits now that I am living in WA and am still unemployed at this time?
asked in Pennsylvania by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
As long as you meet the requirements yes. You are actively seeking work in your new labor market.
answered by (15.6k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer