Rhode Island Unemployment Office Locations

Updated : June 21st, 2019

netWORK-RI one-stop career service center is a joint venture by the professional labor, training and education organizations that connect job seekers and employers. You can pay a visit to one such one center at any of the following locations.

ProvidenceOne Reservoir AveProvidence, RI 02907Hours: Monday – Thursday,8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Scott Greco, Manager

Phone: (401) 462-8900

Fax: (401) 462-8947

TTY/TDD: 711

West Warwick1330 Main StreetWest Warwick, RI 02893Hours: Monday – Thursday,8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Rebecca Mahle, Manager

Phone: (401) 828-8382

Fax: (401) 826-8991

TTY/TDD: 711

Woonsocket219 Pond StWoonsocket, RI 02895Hours: Monday – Thursday,8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Joan Andreozzi, Manager

Phone:(401) 235-1201

Fax: (401) 235-1227

TTY/TDD: 711

Wakefield4808 Tower Hill RoadWakefield, RI 02879Hours: Tuesday and Thursdays8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Tamara Keane, Manager

Phone: (401) 782-4362

Fax: (401)782-4351

TTY/TDD: 711

  1. Good Morning. I am a US citizen and proud resident of RI. I have just returned to RI after having lived in Malaysia for 6 years. I am starting all over again after having left a new home and very good job 6 yrs ago. With that being said, I am not ablqtoput in my last work date or work day into the online application as it was back in 2012. The closet date I can get to that would be for the year 2014. But of course that would not be true at all. I’m not able to speak with a rep at least given the options using the phone no. I have. Can someone suggest what I should do next? The obvious solution is to walk into unemployment but I just want to make sure to take the proper steps and before doing so, maybe find out if I even qualify. I’ve been here 3 weeks now and it just isn’t moving quickly enough for me… I need help be that assistance, employment etc. Thank you for your time and have a beautiful day.

    1. To be eligible to claim UI benefits, the claimant is required to have active employment and earnings in the last 4-5 calendar quarters and should have been unemployed due to involuntary reasons such as being “Laid off”.

    1. Please note this is a private forum and we do not run programs/classes.

      You may contact the Unemployment Office for information on available programs.

  2. I left my job in FL voluntarily to care for husband (Stage 4 lung cancer) and father-in-law (Alzheimer’s, blind, COPD, now deceased), moved back to RI, and am looking for work. Does RI offer assistance for job seekers looking for work?
    Do I need to make an appointment to come in for job search assistance?
    Thank you

    1. They should offer assistance through various programs. Please call the Labor Authorities for specific information.

    1. Yes, you should be able to walk into the nearest office for an update.

      Please visit the official website of the Unemployment Office in your state for an updated list of locations.

  3. I have been trying since 1-15-14 to get in touch with someone regarding my unemployment. I cannot do it on the computer as it says I have to contact a claims representative. Every time I call I get a busy signal. This is crazy. Can someone please contact me at 401-714-6016
    Thank You
    Ken Krzan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please answer a simple Math question: *