This site is privately owned and is not affiliated with any government agency.

Apply For Benefits - South Dakota

Apply for Unemployment Benefits via call

CALL: CALL: 605.626.3179 to file an Unemployment Compensation Claim (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:20 p.m.(CST). Speech and hearing impaired applicants can call the Relay Service of South Dakota at 800.877.1113, and if another language is needed, dial 605.626.2452 to reach the Customer Service, where you can request for an interpreter for assistance.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *