Texas Unemployment Application
Updated : February 18th, 2021
You may apply over the Internet or by calling a Tele-Center
Things you need before filing your claim:
- SSN – your social security number
- If you served in the military, your DD-1 copy, joining and relieving dates and any other relevant information from last 18 months
- Employment history for the last 18 months. Names of employers/companies you worked for, dates of joining and relieving
- Personal Identification Number
- Alien Registration Number – if you are not a citizen of U.S.
- Number of hours you worked and the pay you received during the week for which you are filing the claim (applicable only if you earned wages during that particular week)
You may not apply over the Internet if in the past 18 months you have worked out of state.
You can call at 1-800-939-6631 to apply for unemployment claims from Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time.
Note: Internet service is generally faster than calling an unemployment benefits Tele-Center.
Want to know about how much you will receive?? —–> Calculate Benefits
Read Q & A Section
Unemployed?? ——> Check Eligibility to receive unemployment benefits