Utah Unemployment Phone Numbers
Updated : February 5th, 2019
You may submit a request, question, comment, problem, complaint or suggestion regarding Utah unemployment insurance services via the DWS electronic Feedback Form. Sometimes you just have to talk to a live person to get answers to your questions. You can contact by telephone during regular business hours.
For questions regarding an existing claim or UI benefits in general, call the Claims Center (toll free) at:
- Salt Lake and South Davis Counties (801) 526-4400
- Weber and North Davis Counties (801) 612-0877
- Utah County (801) 375-4067
- Remainder of State and Out of State 1-888-848-0688
Individuals with speech or hearing impairments may call the ‘Relay Utah’ by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles