Utah Unemployment Weekly Claims
You must file weekly claims to receive benefits. To file a weekly claim, you will need your Social Security Number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). The unemployment claim week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday at midnight. It is advised to file your claim on Sunday or as soon as possible after the Saturday week-ending date. You can file your weekly claim online. Select “Unemployment Benefits”, and then choose “File Weekly Claim.”
You will be asked for your PIN each time you use the system. Your PIN is the four-digit number you selected when you established your claim.
Each week you must answer questions to determine your eligibility for benefits. Failure to file a weekly claim in a timely manner could result in a denial of benefits. The system will not permit late filing. If you wait 21 or more calendar days after the Saturday week-ending date to file a benefit week, your claim will be late and will be closed. If you wish to continue filing, you will need to reopen your claim either online by calling the Claims Center.
- All About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How To Collect Unemployment Benefits If Coronavirus Has Cost You Your Job
- How To Get A Job If You Have A Disability
- How The American Elections Create Jobs
- Unemployment & mental health: How losing your job takes a toll on the psychological state
- View all articles